Blog Writing Made Easy
Blogs are our main business. Ray Access was started when Linda Ray was approached by a harried business owner who couldn’t keep up with his weekly blog writing. He knew he needed the content, but just couldn’t continue running his company while spending the hours each week it took him to write new material.
Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc.
As a seasoned journalist, Linda relished the challenge, but knew she needed an editor. No professional writer is worth her salt without the support of a good editor. Enter Mark Bloom, a professional editor and writer in his own right, who jumped aboard this blog writing bandwagon that now plays to sold-out stadiums.
Join the Fray
Blog writing is a necessity for your business today. The facts bear this out:
- B2B marketers that use blogs receive 67% more leads than those that do not.
- Marketers who prioritize their blogs are 13 times more likely to enjoy a positive return on their minimal investment in their blogs.
- Companies that blog receive 97 percent more links to their websites.
- Blogs have been rated as the 5th most trusted source for accurate online information.
Keeping a blog on your company’s website filled with industry news, insights, and informative content is beneficial to your business on so many levels. Yet it can take an inordinate amount of time and effort to maintain the steady content required to feed the beast.
Hire Professional Blog Writers
—Sandy McLeod, Asheville Cabins of Willow Winds
You hire a master plumber to fix your pipes, a licensed truck driver to haul your goods, trained bankers to manage your money and a professional landscaping crew to maintain your grounds. It only makes sense to hire experienced, talented writers to create your blog posts.
By working with a team of professionals who are interested in seeing your business flourish, you gain dedicated writers who take the blog writing chore off your plate. At the same time, you reap all the benefits of posting regular content on your website.
It’s a Process
For every blog, Ray Access:
- Helps you create an editorial budget for posting your blogs
- Sends a list of topics for your approval
- Extensively researches each topic relevant to your industry and your customers
- Writes your blogs with unique content
- Edits each piece thoroughly (with a separate pair of eyes)
- Submits completed blogs for approval
- Offers a revision for each blog when provided specific feedback
- Delivers blogs on or before agreed-upon deadline
The Ray Access team is easy to work with. We listen to your needs and concerns and provide timely responses to all inquiries. Your blog is the most important piece of business on our desks, every single month.
Let Ray Access take care of your blog writing, so you can take care of your business. Call today at 828-280-1686 for a personal consultation that ends with an exact price. There is never an obligation.